A few weeks ago, I mentioned on this blog that I was aware of some people who were available for ministry positions and knew of some churches that were looking for good staff additions and I was surprised at how many folks contacted me for connections. Since then, I have received some more requests for help. I’m not really wanting to become a “Job Search” agency, but these are good folks and good positions that have crossed my desk. If you’d like any more information on any of the below, you can drop me an email at Dan@DanBurrell.com.
Looking for Staff
- A school in northern Florida is looking for a school headmaster. School is medium sized and affiliated with a good, balanced Independent Baptist church. Needs experience and a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration.
- A school in South Florida is looking for a high school principal. Needs experience and a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration. Doctorate preferred.
- A church in South Florida is looking for candidates for an experience youth pastor.
- Several schools looking for elementary teachers, band director, Bible teachers and Math/Science teachers.
Looking for a Position
- Sharp young married man looking for a youth pastor’s position.
- Man looking for a Senior/Solo Pastorate on East Coast.
- Very sharp, experienced man looking for a position as a Worship Pastor in a musically-balanced church.
If you have any interest in knowing more, drop me a line and I’ll get you in contact with my sources.